Disgusting distasteful deceivers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

The bag sits innocently on a shelf. Other bags surround it but this bag is different. It is new and exciting. The packaging is bright yellow with rainbow of colors flying about with an alluring pattern.

Skittles.

My taste buds are always pleased with the taste of the rainbow. Never has disappointment been the emotion I*ve experienced when devouring their deliciousness. I am definitely a fan of their delicious flavors.

Thus I am viciously betrayed.

The view before me suggests another package of fantastic flavor. The smell of sweetness somehow wafts from the unopened package. I take the bag of Skittles Blenders in my hand; checkout; and arrive home in a matter of a moments. I pull the colorful bag out of the grocery sack and open it to the yummy looking contents.


I grab a few of each color; intent on deciphering which flavors are the most delicious. I pop a few of the light green in my mouth. Meh. The flavor is definitely NOT a party in my mouth as I was expecting; a little bitter for my taste buds but overall a mundane flavor.

The next color; creamy orange; zooms into my oral cavity. Chewing. Chewing. Nope. Not a fan.

Pink. This is always a great choice. I can*t go wrong with this color. Surprise fills my soul. It isn*t tasty in any way; shape; or form. What had possessed the flavor creators?! My mouth is feeling completely unsatisfied.

Red; surely this color will give me some sort of delightful surprise. I shove the crimson candies in my mouth; determinedly. The flavor hits my tongue and...my tongue rejects it wholeheartedly. My mouth begins to complain and my stomach churns at the noisy orifice. There is no way I*m sending the abhorrent mass down.

Blue. The last color of the new Blenders* flavors. Perhaps I had gone through the worst colors first. This very well could be a flavor fest waiting to burst in my mouth with a magical sensation of ambrosial delight. Hesitantly; I put the indigo pieces past my lips. My entire body revolts! I have a mouthful of inversion inside of me! Luckily I*m able to remove this disgusting inedible stuff into the nearby trash can.

My mouth is extremely disappointed right now.


Deceitful pictorials
  1. Picture of the grossest skittles ever.
  2. Saddest, most disappointed mouth I've ever seen.

4 comments:

Matt January 11, 2011 at 10:54 PM  

I must confess that I wasn't even tempted to try these. Skittles just aren't my thing. If they're there, I'll eat them, but I'd never buy them for myself.

Matt January 11, 2011 at 10:55 PM  

P.S. At this moment all of the fish in your tranquil pond are stuck in the corners…and I think they might be dead.

Ashley Crook January 13, 2011 at 7:38 AM  

Well I love Skittles so when I picked up the bag and I could smell it I wanted to try it! Bad idea! The fishies are okay! They are swimming around right now! :)

Sadie January 25, 2011 at 8:42 PM  

I found the blue and green ones to be quite disgusting, but didn't mind the pink and orange ones. I'm more of a starburst girl myself though.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP