Sneezing gone awry

Friday, February 17, 2012


nose: Oh...that tickles...that REALLY tickles!! All I need is a small sneeze for this one. I'll have to call the brain.

nose rings over to brain

brain: Hello nose! How are things over there?
nose: Oh there's always the ups and downs. At the moment I've got an awful itch! Could you do me a favor? 
brain: I know exactly what you need! I'll talk to all the muscles needed for the job.
nose: Oh thank you! Thank you!

brain rings down to abs, pecs, and throat

throat: Hey brain! What's goin on up there? Neck told me he had a feelin something was goin down.
brain: Oh nothing big. It's just that nose has quite the tickle he needs getting rid of.
throat: Oh that's nothing. We'll take care of him. I'll get things started.
brain: Great. I'll just relay to pecs and abs.

pecs: Brain? What is it?
brain: A sneeze is in order. 
pecs: All right. I'm on it.

abs: Brain! I haven't heard from you in a few days. 
brain: Well things have been pretty quiet since the surgery. You up for a sneeze yet?
abs: Ummm... Lemme check. *grunt* *grumble* OUCH! Oh no...nope I can't do it yet!
brain: Uh oh...I'd better stop the sneeze!!!

The body winds up ready for the pitch. Every part ready for impact.

 brain over body system intercom

brain: CEASE FIRE!! CEASE FIRE!! Abs can't help yet. Nose...I'm sorry. But you're just gonna have to deal with it for now. Maybe next time buddy.
Pictures that aren't mine
  1. An interesting article on sneezing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP