Stress is like a hole in my stomach

Monday, October 10, 2011

Sometimes I want to scream like this.


And other times I want to go crazy like this.

But most of the time it ends up coming out like this.


Roiling and broiling in my little tummy. One little spot at the bottom starts to burn.
All the heat focuses. White hot fire lances everything around it.
Nothing wants to come into my mouth. My stomach clenches and starts to get all wrinkly like a raisin inside my body. Everything starts to erupt like Mt. Vesuvius. 
But I can't explode. Everyone else is keeping a cork on it and it looks silly for one person to explode by themselves.

Pictures of my deepest emotions
  1. A little stressed out from this soothing place. 
  2. A LOT stressed out from steps to becoming a ninja.
  3. Story of my life from a webpage all about me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP