Monday, February 21, 2011
I am a bracelet queen. Bracelets are kind of my thing. If it's roundish and fits my wrist...I'll take it. I've been told that because of this fetish I am a hippy child. Whatever the reason, I wear a menagerie of bangles on my wrists, heavy on the left side. These make up only half of the bracelets in my ownership.
From top to bottom:
- EFX neoprene surfer's band
- A large colorful handful of crazy bands, shapes include: unicorns, fairies, magic lamps, dragons.
- Some fake, but really sweet pearl bracelets
- Two Support The Troops bands
- Awesome sauce handmade Argentinian bracelet
- A wire and rubberband made by Tanner Lewis
- Slap bracelet with "I <3 JESUS" found in the Joann's parking lot
- Polar plunge bracelet from doing the 2011 polar plunge
- Another pearl bracelet...separated from the others
- Bridgerland Applied Technology College memo band (my place of employment)
- Green and purple pipe cleaner bracelet made by yours truly
- Big thick green PEACE bracelet attained from Rue 21
- A fantastic Green Earth band
- Lots of turquoise beady bracelets
The bracelets that have permanent residency on my wrist: a baseball seam tied to fit my wrist from a baseball in a park, a horse hair bracelet from my horse Rho, usually a hair band for wayward hair, and a friendship bracelet I made for myself. I have multiple bands for charities and causes that occupy my jewelry box at home. And I just made a purchase of rope bracelets from Downeast Basic. I plan to continue to add to my already abundant collection of bracelets and bands and bangles until I feel that it is complete.
Which will be never.