Melts and Hot Air Balloons

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

There once was a little girl named Shley. Dreams of being a grand prestigious artist had always been hers.

One day her friend Bie and she decided to have an adventure. They gathered their crayons around them and some canvases and blow dryers and a little bit of sticky super glue...and they started creating.

After messes and frantic searches and sticky fingers, masterpieces emerged.

We call this the SHAGGY DOG...
Rainbow...duh
Mud castle/Fangorn forest
 Will she sell these pieces of art? Oh no. They are far too wonderful to trade for mere moneys!

Abbie Dean and I (Ashley) made these pieces with our own hands/blow dryers. The idea came from Pinterest.com my new favorite time waster. Now Abs and I both have our own crayon creations. Could I be more happy? I submit that I cannot.

Pictures taken, edited and posted by my own self. :)


2 comments:

Matt September 15, 2011 at 9:56 AM  

Hmm…Shaggy Dog looks suspiciously like Mud Castle/Fangorn Forest turned upside-down…

Ashley Crook September 16, 2011 at 6:33 AM  

Yep! We couldn't decide which angle we liked better so thought I better put the option up for my viewers!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP