Courageously Restarting

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

I forgot about my blog. (boo-hiss) Luckily I don't have a TON of followers or else that would get awkward.........


I'd like to think that starting over is perfectly normal. Exercising. Few of us have 100% attendance. Same with eating healthy. I actually had a journal entry about this just this morning! Funny how things crop up. I don't believe in coincidence either.

The blog was something for me to use the literary word to express myself during difficult times or ironic times or funny times or just plain good times. I find that I miss that feeling. But I grew up - graduated college and moved to a new place where I got caught up in trying to connect to real-life people. So now that I'm settled - nearly 3 years later - "I'M BACK!!!!"

You wouldn't think about it but the Lord wants us to always understand the idea of starting over. I think as humans it's almost second nature to let things slip and then try again and then let it slip and try again and again and again. The Atonement of Jesus Christ allows us to do this. No matter what the circumstance is. So even for my silly blogging that got dropped for a few years...starting over again always feels so good! So. Let the adventure begin. Again.


1. Image courtesy of this awesome blog - check her out http://fionalynne.com/brave-is-starting-again/.

1 comments:

Matt November 17, 2016 at 9:18 AM  

The sentiments in this post remind me of this (watch all the way to the end to see what I mean).

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP