Fists and paws

Friday, December 16, 2016

"My body refuses to fathom stagnancy at this moment with the copious amounts of adrenaline bound within. Fluid. Agile. Quick. Precise. I fend off numerous attackers. Their movements seem slow and sluggish as my pounding heart pumps fuel to my lightning fast limbs.

Shadows in the dark night move like sleek panthers toward me. The night seems to close in. Nothing is as it seems. My blood steams through my veins.

I bend down to avoid an attack to my face. I use a barrage of hands and feet to beat them all away. A persistent opponent continues to"

Guys I have so many drafts it's not even funny.... I have no idea or memory of this but perhaps a dream?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP